SPF in the Community
At Sorrento Pacific Financial employees are encouraged and supported to participate in charitable events of their choice. SPF has several programs to encourage employees to give back to our community through company-sponsored fundraiser runs, blood drives, toy drives and other events.
SPF regularly pays entrance fees or matches donations for employee-chosen charitable activities, so employees can provide a greater benefit to their communities, as well as a higher quality of life for themselves and those they impact.
Some examples of company-sponsored charitable events:
- The Camp Pendleton Mud Run to benefit quality-of-life programs for marines, sailors, and their families
- Annual Food Drive to benefit local charities
- Annual Toy Drive to benefit local charities
- Annual Blood Drive to benefit The America Red Cross
- Quilt Making to benefit Project Linus, The Polinsky Center in San Diego, Rady Children’s Hospital and other children’s charities
- Donations to Operation Thin Mint to benefit U.S. military troops
- Volunteering at Lions, Tigers & Bears, a rescue center for big cats
If you wish to add your support these very deserving charities, please visit the hyperlinks above or contact us at SPF to learn more about our next charitable event.