dataVISION - the technology leader in online financial services administration
Sophisticated SPF technologies support the needs of our banking customers and partners. SPF has positioned itself as the technology leader in the industry.
We provide our investment advisors with dataVISION®, a paperless office platform that meets compliance requirements and sales objectives. Our secure and proven dataVISION technology is a fully electronic, web-based account management system that simplifies administration, communications, sales, and reporting functions.
Our proprietary dataVISION technology was designed from the outset to help you do more business by efficiently managing the administration, organization, and management of accounts – all electronically. It conveniently provides registered representatives and program managers with remote access to a comprehensive array of functions, including an order entry platform, blotters, calendar, client history, customer and prospect tracking information, electronic copies of customer documents and all needed reports. An online help directory and educational information make it easy to use. Rate boards and fee schedules are updated automatically, making it easy for advisors and management to see changes as they occur in the industry.
The dataVISION technology has numerous benefits to sales teams and operations support:
- Enhanced home page with quick links to online work flow, marketing support, and reporting; also provides market data, quotes, announcements and personalized messages to financial advisors
- Simplified update of account information to SPF’s clearing firm through a single entry screen with automated transmission for all associated accounts
- Integration of critical compliance functions including an annual compliance questionnaire
- Easy verification and update of an advisor’s compliance registration information directly from the platform to the registration department
- Paperless filing system approved by FINRA and the SEC
- Ability to store unlimited history including all transactions
- Single sign-on for both reps and customers
- Ability to provide complete asset under management reporting
- Referral tracking
- System built on contact management files
- Automated compliance reporting and back up
- CRM for targeted marketing
- Integrated commission reporting and tracking
- Complete reporting with unlimited ad hoc capabilities
What do users say?
A program manager who recently began using dataVISION says, “dataVISION is easy to use from remote locations and intuitive for both investment associates and financial advisors. The time saved using the single entry system has made it possible for our reps to spend most of their time working with customers, rather than on paperwork.” Banks or financial advisors interested in dataVISION can contact us to learn more.