A Letter From Valorie Seyfert, President and CEO
SPF offers a full range of investment and insurance solutions to financial institutions. Our mission is to grow successful investment programs that help investors gain and maintain their own financial security. We are headquartered in San Diego, California with branch offices located nationwide. We are a member of FINRA and SIPC, and are an SEC Registered Investment Adviser.
SPF partners with your bank to provide investment guidance, products and services for you. We provide the compliance oversight and training so your investment advisor can help educate and advise you in your investment choices. SPF is a strong, financially stable company with the pedigree to work with you and your advisor for the long term.
- Account and Information Security: With SPF, your account assets are held and cleared through Pershing, LLC, a BNY Mellon company with nearly $1 trillion of assets in custody. BNY Mellon is the nation's oldest continuously operating bank, and is one of the world's leading providers of securities services.
- No Conflicts: We offer no proprietary products. What this means is that your SPF investment advisor's recommendations are based on your best interests; we have no vested interest in pushing a particular product line and we are not limited to a particular family of products. We currently work with more than 100 product providers.
- Training: SPF provides virtual and in-person training to your advisor on the latest industry developments, available products, compliance requirements, and technology enhancements that help them provide investment recommendations that are appropriate for your situation.
- Products and Services: Your SPF financial advisor works with the nation's leading mutual fund, annuity, and insurance companies, and can help you manage your 401(k), college savings, wealth transfer strategies and more. Your advisor also has access to a robust platform of fee-based managed account solutions that provide access to world-class, professional money managers. So, whether you prefer a fee- or commission-based structure, SPF helps your advisor stay flexible to your needs.
- Personal Touch: We maintain a ratio of just five advisors for each SPF back office staff member so your advisor is fully supported and able to spend more time with you and your investments. We also know that each member is unique, so we train your advisor to work with you to design a financial plan that suits your unique goals.
As our company has grown, we've added new personnel, branches and services. However, our mission has remained the same: to grow investment programs that add value and provide a higher level of service to clients like you. We look forward to partnering with your advisor and thank you for the opportunity to serve your investment needs!
President and CEO
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC (SPF), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through SPF: are not FDIC or otherwise federally insured, are not deposits or guarantees of a bank, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through SPF.